Palak Paneer Samosa
Creamy, spiced spinach and paneer cheese cooked in traditional style; stuffed into crispy pockets.
A delicious, savory veggie entrèe in a rich, mildly spiced sauce.
Chicken Tandoori with Spinach
Marinated and tandoori roasted chicken breast in creamy spinach.
Vegetable Pad Thai
Tangy and spicy stir-fried rice noodles mixed with select vegetables and tofu. Prepared with spices, tamarind and ground peanuts.
with Turmeric-Infused Basmati Rice
Succulent lamb marinated and simmered in a rich, traditionally-spicy sauce; served with turmeric-infused basmati rice.
Balanced Vegetarian Kofta Curry
with Channa Masala & Spinach Basmati Pilaf
Vegetable dumplings seasoned with exotic spices and simmered in a spicy sauce alongside chickpeas sautéed with onions, tomatoes, peppers and exotic spices served with a side of Basmati pilaf. Made with Olive Oil.
- Turmeric helps to increase the antioxidant capacity of the body.
- In some cases Turmeric has shown to help prevent and treat cancer.
- Naturally antiseptic and an antibacterial agent, it is useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
- This spice has anti-inflammatory properties.
- A metabolism boost, Turmeric helps with weight management.
Turmeric versus Curcumin . . . What’s the Difference?
You may have seen Turmeric and Curcumin used interchangeably. We have finally put the dispute to rest. Curcumin is a chemical compound naturally found in Turmeric and is more commonly used in herbal healing. Turmeric is a yellowish powder that flavors foods and is, of course, used in many of our dishes!